ROOM OCCUPANCY POLICY
Maximum 3 Adults are allowed in one room with en extra mattress which is chargeable.
INFANT & CHILD POLICY
Child below 5 years will be complimentary on the adult meal plan without any extra mattress and will be charged for Govt. ferry/Makruzz/Coastal Cruise/Green Ocean.
If a child takes a mattress extra adult rates will be applicable. Child from 12 years is treated as an Adult.
Child between 5 to 11 years is charged with/without extra mattress.
Silver Sand has a multi-cuisine restaurant “ZOLA”. Buffet is served on a fixed menu.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMINGS
Check-In Time: 1200 hrs
Check-Out Time: 1100 hrs
Early Check-In and late Check-Out is maximum of 2 hours and is subject to availability. Guaranteed early Check-In or late Check-Out will be charged one night’s room rate.
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT POLICY
Reservations are held provisionally up to a pre-specified cut-off period/date after which they are automatically released unless payment is received. Reservations will be confirmed only after 100% payment in advance. Every customer has to carry their confirmation voucher and a valid photo ID proof at the time of check-in.
- If cancelled from 0 days to 7 days before the check-in date 100% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 7 days to 20 days before the check-in date 50% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 20 days to 30 days before the check-in date 25% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 30 days or more before the check-in date 10% of the booking amount will be charged.
- No refund for cancellation received on bookings from 15th Dec to 15th Jan. No refunds for unused nights or early check-out.
- No refunds would be offered on the government ferry tickets or MAKRUZZ or Coastal Cruise tickets, if already purchased.
- The Hotel is not responsible for room cancellation for the cancellation of flight/ ferry.
- The Hotel is not responsible for cancellation of reservation due to climatic changes/Natural Disaster
- Hotel will not be liable against non- availability of amenities / services caused by irreparable technical faults or natural inconvenience.